Temporary limited. Need help from a Paypal employee thanks.

HenrikHansen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.

I need help with a temporary limitation. I know it is for security reasons which are all fine by me if I just could get the issue resolved

I have hit a deposit or withdrawal limit of $2500.

The case is PP-009-797-697-815

Right now and the past 2 weeks I have been running in a circle on the site. I am told that I have to go to the solution center to confirm my card but it has already been confirmed and someone from Paypal has confirmed that in an in-site message to me. But in the solution center, it still stands as something to be resolved. So I am completely stuck.

When I click on "resolve" I get to a new page where I click on "get started". Then I have to confirm my card (which has already been done and approved) And when I click on "get started" there I am thrown back to the front page and nothing has happened. I can do that all day long. Have tried at least 100 times by now but still no progress.

I can't do anything. Paypal has told me in an in-site message that now I have to confirm my identity and address but it has already been done years ago. Nothing has changed. Paypal has all the documents they may ever need already. I have been a customer of Paypal for 19 years and everything is confirmed in every possible way.

I have had the same bank for 15 years and lived in the same place for almost 12 years so nothing I can provide Paypal with will be any different from what Paypal already has.

But if I need to send everything again to get this issue resolved I am happy to do so.

But HOW..?

I cant use the solution center as it runs in circles with me and Paypal won't open attachments in emails I have read due to security. So how am I to upload anything to Paypal..? I had a feeling I might be asked for those documents (identity and address) so I already sent them 1 week ago actually via the in-site message system. But are attachments opened there..? I assume they are since we can attach things there but I am yet to receive a response.

I am in contact with the danish support via in-site messages but it takes 12 days on average at the moment due to the covid situation we are all in to get a reply and I am kinda running out of time here as I need the money for a new apartment and the lease has to be signed at 12.00 noon next Wednesday. I withdrew from a site to Paypal 25 days ago so it is not because I tried to do this at the last minute. Just if people wonder why I write here less than 1 week before the lease has to be signed.

SO now I am hoping someone here is able to help me and review the documents and resolve this issue so I will be able to withdraw the funds hopefully before next Wednesday. Fingers crossed here as panic is about to set in. Frustration arrived weeks ago.

The reason I withdrew the money from a site to Paypal is that I have always thought of Paypal as fair, fast, and reliable but this time I apparently ran into a bug in the solution center sadly.

It's really important to me due to the apartment situation that I get will be able to withdraw soon so any help will be highly appreciated.

Oh by the way. Are there any more limits I should be worried about in the future..? Like at $5000 or $10000 or any limit at all really.

Thanks in advance.

Henrik Hansen.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

HenrikHansen
Contributor
Contributor

Still hoping for some help here.

Anyone who is able to help or maybe know some Paypal employee they can show it to..?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.