Sue PayPal in US, Class Actions calling for whose account is permanently closed for NO REASON

abonniestar
Contributor
Contributor

My Case: This is the 3rd time. I could NOT bear a single second anymore. PayPal permanently deleted my previous e-commerce business 5 months ago with an available balance at $8800+. That forced me to quit the previous business and start a new business. Right now, they suddenly permanently closed my personal PayPal account(Balance of $100) and my new business account (Balance of $1400+) at the same time without giving any notification or reason!! 

My Background: I’m an honest person, never run any illegal business in my entire life- Pay all bills on time, never had a single dispute, never don’t ship packages, never don’t refund due to a return, pay all taxes on time, be compliances with State laws at all times. Credit score 700+. I’m very dedicated to my small business at all times and a loyal, trustworthy people to my family and friends. My business is in good standing. I have all the registration documents, etc. 

The Reality: Paypal’s shutting down my account has caused me severe financial burdens because I rely on PayPal for most of the transactions. There is not a single Phone number that I can speak to, there is no online chat to speak with a human. They never return my email. There is not a SINGLE reason to explain why it happens. They just shut down my account and freeze my money at their willing for no reason.

I know: 1. They have the right to do business with anyone. 2. I agreed to the User Agreement when I signed up for the account. 

But I want to SAY: 

1. No law gives PayPal the right to hold the customer’s money HOWEVER THE WAY they want, without a valid reason- You can kick a user out if you don’t want the user, but you can’t hold others money if you say you don’t like them. If that’s in your user agreement, ok, we’re going to testify it to the court and see if PayPal in fact has this right to illegally collect others' money for your own use and make substantial interests on top of it. 

2. Monopoly Limitations- A monopoly company should bear extra limitations which do not apply to other business- We have to challenge many rules of its user agreement and scrutinize whether it’s fair enough not to violate the rights the vulnerable users hold under such agreement. 

3. Customer Service- If you suspend a user’s account and illegally took the money away from the original owner, and you refuse to talk to the user and providing any reasons. We don’t see a single penny of the customer service a company should provide. You violate your own promise and guarantee, this is an obvious lie and you don’t provide the service you listed on your website. This is a serious fraud. 

4,5,6……XXX   I need you to add more arguments which you think it’s unreasonable to this case. 

Next steps to bring the legal actions v. PayPal:

YOU MUST BE A U.S. PERSON/ UNITED STATES RESIDENCE AND YOUR PERMANENTLY CLOSED ACCOUNT MUST BE A U.S. ACCOUNT in order to join me. I reside in Irvine, California. I’m contacting several lawyers who can handle class actions and business litigations. If you want to join me, you can direct message me.  We need to STOP PayPal’s outrageous behavior to a normal user without paying a price. This can NOT be tolerated anymore. Let the judges rule. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

abonniestar
Contributor
Contributor

You can also email to <removed> to contact me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.