Strong Current Enterprises Limited.... live wave antenna

Petera86
New Community Member

On February 31, 2019 I ordered a live Wave antenna which gets plugged into an electric socket for tv reception from 

Strong Current Enterprises Limited. 

As of March 4. I still have not received it. I called tbe phone number given and I get is a recording stating that due to

an excessive amount of calls the waiting time is over 10 minutes. I dont doubted! Probably many people are also looking for the antenna. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Cristina

Hi Petera86,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. You may be eligible under our PayPal Buyer Protection Program by following this procedure https://bit.ly/2orpIjS.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

paula_perez
Contributor
Contributor

Try reaching out to their Facebook page or check the contact details on the product website. I was able to return my order and got a full refund after a couple of weeks or so.

Login to Me Too

Kenizkool10
Contributor
Contributor

Well I did receive my order for me and friends 3 antennas to be exact tried but useless so ask them for return address as given after 6 times of asking and posted back as new all 3 after several days nothing heard I set up claim with PayPal for my £92.19 and paid for return after several days pay pal has Denied my claim so they have now my order and money after reading all the scam situations on here I am disgusted with pay pal letting them get away with this as a good client to them and dealing with such a scam firm so now looking to legal outcome why should they let them get away with it I thought pay pal was a secure proposition ??think again ??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.