Steam Account Alert

blinkluvsu
New Community Member

I bought this game on Steam a while back on January 27th 2021. I am getting account alerts that are saying that my account is restricted. I have multiple cases that I do not remember creating on the wallet gift card funds that I bought. How do I fix this. My game got removed from my account and it says. How do I reauthorize these purchases and how do I get my game back.

Purchases on this account have been confirmed as unauthorized.

Steam Support has been contacted by the cardholder or PayPal account holder, who confirmed they did not authorize the purchases made on this account. All unauthorized purchases have been removed.

This account will have restricted functionality for 4 weeks.

This account will be restricted for 4 weeks (until May 13). Purchasing, gifting, trading, buying and selling items on the Community Market, and cd-key activation have been disabled.

I have contacted Steam and they said I should wait a month but I don't want to lose this account I also do not want to lose this game I spent my money on.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.