Standard transfers and visa!!

Niamr_7
Contributor
Contributor

So, this has been a long journey for me, I have been waiting 250 days to withdraw my money from paypal, I got a 180 days limit, I waited for that, realized they didnt send me an email saying I can withdraw my money now, I msged them, they said you still got 2 weeks left and that wasnt even the case, but I waited for those 2 weeks, then I msged again they added 1 more week... After that I got the email, with limited withdrawal options... instant transfers for cards and standard transfers for banks... I added my 3 cards and turns out non of them do instant transfers and now I cannt remove any of them... tried the standard transfer after... and yea it refuses to accept my bank accoumt, when I asked the staff about that they said some weird **bleep** **bleep** about a security check blocking it with no timeframe to when it's gonna be lifted... I have been trying to contact these paypal employees but no one actually wants to help, they just send copy pasted **bleep** or hang up calls, or refuse to help which is **bleep**ing annoying when you have a decent amount of money on the account...

Solutions to this whole thing:
1. Allow me to do standard transfers using cards
2. Remove the bank account security check bs
3. Just issue a withdraw to my card..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Niamr_7
Contributor
Contributor

Update boys, They just added a 180 days limit again, I seriously have no idea wtf is wrong with these retards, I am getting limited again with reason, so 180 + 20 +30 + 180= 410 days being limited?? Seems legit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.