So I was scammed and resolution center turned me down

guitardr
Contributor
Contributor

So is there anyway to reverse this decision. Here is the scam that happened. I ordered a small product. About 6 ounces max. So I pay the ebay seller and he sends me tracking number. Three days later it says "delivered" Only thing is nothing was ever delivered to my address. The tracking number the seller gave me was not for my name or my address!!! Shipper told me twice the tracking number was not for my address or my name--and the package they had for that number was 24pounds. I look on sellers feedback and several others stated this exact thing happened to them. Then seller deletes his account. I sent all the info from shipper to paypal but maybe they cannot read or do not care about people who use their service.   Do I have any chance of getting this dispute turned around or do I just accept Paypal does not care as long as it is not them getting scammed????  Fortunately it was only $50 but to me that is alot. My wife and I lost our home to Covid and had to move into her sisters and I am 64 and have a severe back injury. So every penny matters. Merry Flapping Christmas.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.