Sister Stole Money From Me Using Ebay

brandonsin
New Community Member

hi, so the sorty is that my sister was on ebay selling some items, instead of using her own paypal account as to receive payments she used mine, of course she never said anything to me this far. next i start getting emails about payments going into my account, and being transferd to another account (her paypal account) i don't know how she got access to my paypal account as she does not live with me so she can't of just went on my Pc and logon on so im guessing she guessed my password as it's the same for most of my stuff... anyways at this point i asked her what she thinks she was doing and she gave me the excuse that she needed my paypal account because that i didn't have a 21 day wait period for ebay.. which is not true but i didn't to far in to it at this point i said ok, i then started getting refund requests from people who bought things of my sister at this point i made a 2 step verification so she couldn't log on my account again. (i really should of done this from the start) and asked her to give me the money back that she transfered to her account which she never did, she said to me that she was just late on sending items and sent me a recite from a post office saying it was a recite for her sending the items, i believed her and sent the last transfer i got to her account as she could no longer do this her self (biggest mistake ever..) about 1 -2 weeks later i start getting more and more people asking for refunds as they never got their items, so i message my sister who has now blocked me.. so i can only assume she never sent any items and fully aware used my paypal account as her scapegoat in order to scam the people on ebay as well as my self. i have no way to get in contact with her as she working abroad, i want to know if there is away of getting these refund request transferd to her actually account as i have nothing to do with her ebay and it's ridiculous that i have to pay these people which is now a grand total of £310 (she never sent a single item) , i want to make it fully aware that she accessed my paypal account without my knowledge or permission, she used my paypal account as her ebay payment method without my knowledge or consent, and i now have £310 debt which has nothing to do with me. if someone can give me some advice it would be great , thanks for reading. p.s (she has not lived in the same home as me for the past few years ) 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.