Should I return a mini fridge without confirmation?

gillymillymally
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a mini fridge that didn’t work. The company organised a collection which I received paperwork for and a confirmation of my returning it. I received a replacement fridge which also does not work. I contacted the company for a refund as I didn’t want a 3rd mini fridge. They refused a refund but after I opened a Paypal case, they did organise for the fridge to be collected. problem I have is - the courier who came to collect the 2nd fridge said he could not give me any sort of receipt or paperwork to prove I’d returned the item (even though the last courier did!) I refused the collection and said I couldn’t return it without proof. I have another collection organised but I don’t know whether I should allow them to take it without any proof, if the same happens again? Would this affect my PayPal refund claim as I’ve no “proof” to upload to confirm I’ve sent the item back. I contacted the courier company to ask for confirmation and she was disinterested and said some couriers have paper work to give and some don’t! I would appreciate any help or advice. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.