ShoeLaunch, Inc

Spirit9
Contributor
Contributor

This company takes orders for all kinds of merchandise but sends nothing and ignores all questions. Can't they be blocked from using PayPal.? I stupidly assumed it was a legit company because they accept PayPal.Checked reviews after I ordered....no one has received there orders. They should be blocked from PayPay!

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

denacop01
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. May 31.
Login to Me Too

eastonh
Contributor
Contributor

Well Well! Surprise Surprise! My Quilt showed up!!! It arrived via USPS on Tuesday 7-14-2020 but the tracking info still says it is on it's way back to California. The Quilt is OK. Graphics are nice but it is lighter weight than expected. More of a Coverlet than a Quilt. But at least I got it. BUT I WILL NOT BE ORDERING THAT TIES BACK TO SHOE LAUNCH EVER AGAIN! Their "Customer Service" and practices are not up to snuff!  Good Luck to all! Hope things work out for everyone!

Login to Me Too

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Mine to is showing updates, although USPS says they still don't have the parcel in their system yet

I just don't get it, why are they so anti customer service? why do they ignore any and all attempts to contact them? 

Even when Paypal sends them messages through the dispute resolution, they ignore it.

Login to Me Too

BarbLynn
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a $36 Veterans flag for my dad. It was very poorly designed. The words ran off the edges of the flag! Can’t get in touch with them at all. Opening a PP resolution case!
Login to Me Too

Andybeth
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is becoming a POS company,  and am about to go on Facebook to reveal their BS.

Login to Me Too

jaimedance3

How In The Hell Is This Company Still Able To Do This???  I Just Got Taken For $67.94 For Shoes That Has Not Been Delivered And They Were Ordered WayBack On Sept 13, 2020. Why Isn't Paypal Removing Them Since They Have Showed In More Ways Than One They Are Not Legit And Taking People's Money And Not Delivering The Merchandise And No Way To Contact These **bleep**!! 

Login to Me Too

Jena32
How did we get a hold of them? I’m calling my bank and getting a refund...such **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.