She swish limited

Daisypc
Contributor
Contributor

She swish Limited,  company has con me out of $25.93 on May 8, 2020 and i have been reporting them to Paypal
after two weeks of not receiving my item. I did a google search only to find out that this company
has been scamming people for a while now and that Paypal knows what's going on, I am holding
Paypal responsible for She swish limited taking and conning me out of $25.93. because they knew that
this company has been scamming people and they allow them to do this to me. and i am waiting
on the case resolution , Paypal has received the sellers info. and that case estimated resolution end
on June 24.

She swish limited has giving me a false tracking information, that goes back to china and states
that it has been receive at my end. and that's how Paypal is going to except that She swish limited
send out my items. if Paypal allows them to get away with this, I will be reporting Paypal to the
Better Business Bureau. I live in the USA and I get package from UPS or USPS OR FEDEX.
NO china carriers ever came knocking on my door bell. so i hope that Paypal do the right thing.
and have some comma sense.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Daisypc
Contributor
Contributor

heard from paypal and they closed my case in my favor,  paypal issued $25.93 back into my account.

Login to Me Too

Stilldmc
New Community Member
They are a complete scam. They sent me the wrong item and I just wanted to exchange it! I provided the proof that contained my order info with size I ordered (which was not the one they sent). I just heard back from PayPal in regards to getting a refund however it requires me to send these items back to She Swish (Hong Kong) on my own dime! That is crap and it’s not how they have it listed on their customer service page! Really PayPal! Come on! I’ll gladly send them their crap back but they should honor their end if I’m expected to honor mines. The end goal for me is to shut this company down! She swish has got to go........just do business in HK if they can’t honor their own policies when it comes to the US. And PayPal should know these things as well. I’m incredibly disappointed and may just have to use another route to get my money back if I’m not satisfied. PayPal needs to stop doing business with these scam artist!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.