She swish limited

temp20200528
New Community Member

Does anyone else have a problem with this company?

I ordered 2 dresses in January which I have not received. I have tried contacting them many times, tried to go through the resolution centre but they were no help. How do I get my money back? I thought Paypal covered things like this! That's why I use them. I have got NO where. Any suggestions??

Login to Me Too
94 REPLIES 94

Ckeller817
Contributor
Contributor
Either way you paid you'll lose your money. PayPal protects these con artist. It's ridiculous. PayPal is the same thieves as she Swiss. It's rather pathetic
Login to Me Too

Nettalj50
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase with what I thought was a reputable company from Facebook, something I have done before. Their site I couldn't load and they haven't responded to my many emails. I think if PayPal is receiving so many complaints about them, they should warn us. We work hard for our money.
Login to Me Too

JMStPierre
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from them on June 1st and kept tracking the package. By July 10th, it still hadn't left China and the label showed as only being made. I emailed on July 10th saying I wanted my money back. Out of the $45.97, they refunded me $7.99. From what I'm reading, that's better than most of you guys. I emailed them back kind of viciously, saying in the US, we get full refunds and I'd be going to the bank. Called my bank to dispute but because I paid through PayPal, they couldn't dispute the charge. PayPal needs to be the middle man for disputing the charge because they hosted the transaction with the outside entity. So I went to the Resolution Center, provided screenshots and explained the issue.

If they have as many disputes with this company as I'm assuming they have, PayPal should drop them as a client in general. I bought through InstaGram where I'm blasting them as a fraud company and reporting them as spam any chance I get.

Good luck to everyone else!

Login to Me Too

Ckeller817
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is letting this company get away with conning all of its customers. They said I would be processed for a refund on the 13th if they didn't get a response from them and yes you guessed no response. PayPal is still not processing a refund from either order. PayPal is just as much a con as she swiss limited. I hope they reap what they sow
Login to Me Too

Ckeller817
Contributor
Contributor
In 20 years there's going to be a commercial saying if you used paypal to purchase through she Swiss Limited you and your family may be entitled to compensation lmao mesothelioma lol
Login to Me Too

Deeliteful1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered makeup on 6/24/20 from this company. After waiting a month, I emailed them. They sent me a tracking number that indicates my item was shipped on 6/27/20. There is no further tracking information. 

They have not responded to any of the other 3 emails I have sent in the past 2 weeks. I have filed a dispute through paypal. If I had known this company was based out of Hong Kong, I would never ordered from them. Their website says they are based in California. 

Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
Open a dispute via PayPal and if no response then escalate it for PayPal to assist. PayPal will help.
Login to Me Too

Berly2020
I have order Modern paper thin foldable mobile phone amplifier $27.99 April 3, 2020 but I have discount $8.39 I'll pay already $25.59 via PayPal my complain is very long time I'm waiting until now I can't receive the item. Please let me know how can I get?
Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
You need to lodge a dispute in the resolution centre against that item. Make sure you get pictures from the advert and perhaps your email receipt of order (hopefully with picture of goods). This will prepare you incase some ominous cheap goods turn up with the tracking number that was given for what you ordered. Take pics of all you can. You may need to change your dispute to ‘not as ordered’. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Nail-toe-pia
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have mine listed as not as ordered. I have pictures of everything and the email has a tiny picture if a full sized bottle. Thank you for the pointers, they are very helpful.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.