Series of unauthorized withdrawal : PLEASE HELP PAYPAL

raymartsiarot
Contributor
Contributor

Please help my paypal is being binded with a debit card that i didn't own. That is not my debit card and it has mass withdrawal from my paypal balance. I found out whats happening when I open my paypal account and seing those series of instant withdraw from an unknown debit card. I have no history of travel to public places. I only use my paypal account in my house . When I try to unbind the unknown debit card it has an error that says debit card has a suspicious activity. I am really depressed right now cause almost all of my money is being withdrawn  please please please help me. That is for my schooling.

I Hope Paypal can help. I am relying to paypal now cause I can't call them due to covid 19 and I can't even file a dispute because my paypal has a limitations because of the unknown debit card.  Please help. btw I'm from Philippines and the currency that logged to activity when the unknown debit card withdraw is KZT. I think the unknown debit card is from Kazakhstan. For sure I will not withdraw a Kazakhstan money in the Philippines . 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ArlanV
Contributor
Contributor

Experienced the same. These KZT currency users must have been doing the hacking as a way of life as I also heard the same scheme from my friends.

There were also some temporary lodging of money from 'redz mobile unlocking' (shipping address: <removed>) where the buyer ('redento <removed>'; '<removed>') eventually requested for a full refund (incl. transaction fee) thereby leaving our PayPal account a loss related to the transaction fee.

Our gmail (our since I have a partner who manages this eadd and the PayPal account) was also hacked and upon recovery, the hacker already auto-filtered messages coming from PayPal to trash so no one will notice. Turns out the hacker added a phone number and switched on the 2-step verification which explains how the hacker was able to play around our PayPal account and hindering us from accessing / recovering it as we could not get the OTP from the dubious phone number added for us to proceed further. All too evident as a fraudulent scheme since our gmail and Paypal account relates to a non-profit organization soliciting donations and without any product to sell.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.