Sent wrong item, asked to post back to china, costs more than item. I lose due to not sending back.

sterobbo
New Community Member

Can someone please help me 

I have opened 2 cases against to suppliers which i never knew where from china.

Bought 2 x electric tyre pumps, received 2 plastic kids pumps - Lost my case cause i never sent the items back due to postage and tracking cost more than the item i bought

Bought a LED corner lamp, received a 6" wooden manakin - Lost my case cause i never sent the item back due to postage and tracking cost more than the item i bought.

In total I'm over £70 down and resolution centre has favoured the Fraudulent sellers 

Can anyone help what i should do now as the cases say closed

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rushfan2112

I purchased something that the tracking said came from California, but when I opened a dispute, the vendor almost immediately came back and said, "send it back to China." Sending the items back to China WITH TRACKING has a ridiculous cost associated with it. PayPal doesn't even allow you to respond to the sellers request to send it back.  I can only "Provide Tracking" or "Cancel the Dispute".  I would have happily sent the item back to California WHERE MY PROVIDED EMAIL SHOWED IT SHIPPED FROM, but to make me send it to China is robbery and PayPal is complicit since they provide no way to rebut the seller. Now, my only recourse is to go to my Credit Card company and file a claim there.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.