Sent by Manual

A5h1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all just after some advice. I recent bought a Nintendo switch off Gumtree, the seller was happy to post it too me as she was too far away and she was happy for me too pay with PayPal Goods. She told me the switch would be shipped out today via royal mail 1st class recorded. This morning she marked the order as dispatched but didnt put any information in such as royal mail or a tracking number all that was put was... Track your shipment No Shipment Tracking November 30, 2018, Sent by MANUAL Status: Order Processed I asked her to put a tracking number in as it will help both me and her (so I can see when its delivered as it's going to my works) but she doesnt seem interested in doing so. The sent by Manual part has me worried does that me she claimed to have delivered it her self? I'm.just worried she will get the money and not post the switch out.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@A5h1 

Something is not right with that information about the shipment and the order status. 

"Track your shipment No Shipment Tracking November 30, 2018, Sent by MANUAL Status: Order Processed"

Is the Shipment date right? Its back in 2018!

Also, if you were sent an email about this order status update, make sure it isn't fake. 

You might be past the 180 days to file a dispute if that date is correct so locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute. If seller can't provide proof of delivery, you'll get your money back.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

A5h1
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I copied that part from an older thread on here was easier than going back to my PayPal account, she shipped the order today. I just don't understand why she wouldn't put royal mail as the carrier or enter any tracking information. I I just cant understand the sent by. Manual part
Login to Me Too

Le13
Hi a5h1 Did you get your switch in the end? I’m asking because I bought a Xbox controller from eBay, paid through PayPal and eBay have taken the seller off so I can’t get in touch and there is no tracking number just sent by manuel the same as you got, I’m hoping it’s going to be ok but got a bad feeling it won’t be
Login to Me Too

A5h1
Contributor
Contributor
If Ebay has taken the seller down its probably due to fraudulent activity so you you'll be totally fine. If you haven't already received a refund just open a case through paypal and it should be processed pretty quickly due to the seller being removed off ebay.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.