Seller Beware - Buyer received item's and is defrauding Ebay and PayPal

misjules43
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer claims that they didn't receive item's they signed for and now they are reselling  the  items using my pictures and post and defrauding Ebay and PayPal and is asking me for a refund saying item weren't received and has a made dispute and the funds are on hold and I can prove it.  So what do I do, this is the first time ever selling anything online.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @misjules43 

I hope all is well and thanks for posting.

Normally, if you a seller will be able to provide a "valid" tracking number that shows delivered once tracked online, then PayPal will fairly decide the case. Please always make sure that you check your email from time to time as communication is sent through email to keep you posted.

To check the status of your case, please see How do I check the status of my dispute or claim? 

To report any potential fraud, please see How do I report potential fraud, spoof or unauthorized transactions to PayPal? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.