Scammed by Japan official Website Nippon Yasan

howKCL2020
New Community Member

Hi all, last year Dec 2 2019, I have made payment to above website, but due to their own issue, they cannot fulfill my orders/items after almost 4 months time now, It was a pre-order, meant to release in May 2020, but until recently August, I raised a refund request from their site, without my consent and knowledge, they issue me a store credit, forcing me to use the hard earn money of mine to purchase from them again for items that they cannot fulfill.

I still have 2 more transaction that is with the website, it is pay via Credit card that time. I regretted using credit card on this website, it has cause me tremendous amount of loss and disappointment.

Currently I like to know if paypal can still claim back my 2 transaction that was paid on Last year Dec, because Nippon Yassan will close my account if I raise a dispute in paypal with them. It will cause my account block and banned, and i might not even be able to claim my credit card payment, I have tried to reach their customer contact, but they reply is very cold and doesn't give any concern or solid reply regarding my situation.

I like to seek out best solution in this , I just want to get back my money that I paid almost a year ago.

The amount concern is  

96440yen
40950yen

For Paypal

And credit card payment is

25320 Yen & 22180 yen 

Please advise the best course for above issues, any advice and suggestion is much appreciated 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Stedenko
New Community Member
What was the outcome? I am still waiting for a response to my preorders from May 2020
Login to Me Too

gbacker
New Community Member
I had the same problem, but I only had 1 pre-order item which I paid via PayPal. So the NY website show now that my order status is “Dispute - Chargeback” after I open a case file via PayPal. Is that mean my money will come back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.