Scam seller from China!! Paypal should protect us from those swindler!!!

jooparadise
Contributor
Contributor

1. I saw a G6 stabilizer from the website popped up on my facebook. It looks very cool, and the website was well-made.

2. Purchased the item, paid via paypal (for purchase protection!! even the seller charged me a fee for using paypal).

3. The seller shipped out the item, and received it after few weeks. I received a cheap dollar selfie stick instead of G6 stabilizer.

4. I got contacted the seller and requested the replacement or refund. They refused it, and they want me to keep the item and offered a coupon code.

5. I opened the dispute case, but paypal want me to return my item back to seller first. Even though that is their fault!!
6. That is what exactly seller told me. That thief is using the paypal system, and deceiving people.

PayPal is protecting both seller, and buyer! However, paypal shouldn't protect scam, thief, swindler. Paypal should request the seller should be responsible for their item and transaction. Please charge back all the money to the seller and protect the buyers!!

Watch out people!
This is bad a**

http://ricolery.com 

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Charly1500
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a nativity set that was supposed to be 4 ft tall and 3ft wide but instead they send a 6 inch by 4 inch STICKER!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.