Scam company

ReflexOnline
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all just wanted to know if you have any further information over this SCAM company - Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd - or TrenGlobe. Unfortunately Paypal themselves are presently taking the company into protection, even though they do not deliver any products that customers order and Paypal are finding ways of refusing "Kauferschütz". 

It is interesting that this company is still allowed to trade and Paypal is not doing anything about it, quite surprising consider Paypal advertise Payment Safety, but one would assume the provision on the sales are more interesting than protecting the consumers.

Look forward to any comments on this

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ReflexOnline 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Paypal can't stop a company trading in China if the Chinese government is allowing it to trade, the only way to put it out of business is to not buy Chinese tat from them really.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ReflexOnline
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kernolass,

Absolutely agree, good advice!
Just find it strange that Paypal works and promotes these companies by offering their services to them. All shops they run, has the same Chinese company behind them so not difficult to know. Especially when they are warned from users and several months later still offering their services.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.