Scam company zzrays.co.,Ltd

dnreeves1964
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I bought what was suppose to a electric floor jack with impact wrench and accessories but never got what was subscribed and would like a fun refund and have you investigate this fraud.  Thank you.  Davd

Login to Me Too
185 REPLIES 185

Paul195873
Contributor
Contributor
I too ordered a projector and just received a plastic sheet. PayPal will not refund. Email was bogus so no way to contact them. Just pinged back to me. This company should be banned from trading. Why can't PayPal see how many people have been scammed by these. I am taking it up with the obudsman.
Login to Me Too

Marg571
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, they said that they posted my order, never got it, PayPal have closed my case believing them, I got nothing only money stolen from my account. Need to go further with all this, the seller is STEALING MONEY and its FRAUD !!! Paypal have left me with no trust . I am going to see who I can take this further with,

Login to Me Too

Paul195873
Contributor
Contributor
I am taking it to the obudsman. I will also mention there are so many complaints about this company.
Login to Me Too

Charlie130468
Exact same thing has just recently happened to me. Bought 2 moulding kits, instead was sent 2 pieces of cheap **bleep** jewellery. They told me because the items are useable, then i can either keep them or sell them to get my money back. They need to be reported to online fraud.
Login to Me Too

simonjhumphries
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal eventually paid for my postage back to China and also eventually refunded the cost. It's like getting blood from a stone but it pays to be persistent

Login to Me Too

Charlie130468
Needs to reported to the online fraud people
Login to Me Too

LisaHeiser
New Community Member
I also ordered 2 of these and never received any product. Opened up a case with PayPal amd they said the company provided a tracking number amd a delivery confirmation and closed my case. I have not received anything g from this company now I’m just out the money. PayPal will never be used again by me or my family!!
Login to Me Too

Speig
New Community Member
I order an ornament decorating kit and oly received half the order. The order was supposed to come with an decorating spinner and ornaments. I only got the ornaments.
Login to Me Too

eaglet62
Contributor
Contributor
Same here.
Login to Me Too

Judimax
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same, only received the extra pack of baubles....not the actual machine....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.