Scam alert - Oceanole Co

Borntrinis
New Community Member

I paid $59US dollars for a luggage set on 1/6 and it showed up as PayPal. It's almost the end of January and there is no record of my purchase and The company cannot be found. I am requesting an immediate refund.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Kathiac
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up. Keep fighting wit pay pal. That is not right.
Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed my case and favored the scammer.... I tried to reopen my case but they won't let me...once it's closed, it's over...Cut your losses, friends...Paypal doesn't care about us!

Login to Me Too

Schultzjk
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing. This is so stupid. I'm thinking I'm out the money. I'm not sending the $1 earnings back I to was quoted $35 to ship not worth it. Come on pay pal this is a scam!
Login to Me Too

Tyang704
New Community Member
Omg!!! Me too, smh!!! Paypal, how can you not see this? This company is clearly a scamming company......
Login to Me Too

papabear001
Contributor
Contributor

Paid $59.00 and never received the luggage....Oceanole, the company said it was delivered, I NEVER RECEIVED it... They are lying and Paypal won't do anything unless I can get official notification from the USPost Office that the item was NOT delivered and there is no record of it.  REALLY terrible and a lot of work to get it resolved... Still working on it. NEVER NEVER NEVER BY FROM OCEANOLE!!!!!  A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I’m not familiar with the price of luggage, but $59 for a three-piece set sounds like cheap quality cloth backpacks or similar. Are these companies in China?  

I rarely go to Facebook but last week I saw an ad for a brand new laptop for $69 plus $21 shipping. I just laughed at first but realized that too many people are falling for a scam. The company is in China and too many people will get scammed for a too-good-to-be-true deal. 

Login to Me Too

wsurg63
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. I reported a dispute to PayPal and they ruled in favor of the seller because they provided a tracking number. I received nothing. I traced the tracking number and all it says is delivered. No date. This seller has scammed too many people and PayPal doesn’t care.
Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

Might as well give up....paypal closed my case and denied me a refund.  So many people were scammed by this fraudulent company and now they are operating on Facebook with another name...Exec.USA and selling the same luggage. They sure succeeded in discrediting Paypal's name and they will continue to do so!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.