Scam alert - Oceanole Co

Borntrinis
New Community Member

I paid $59US dollars for a luggage set on 1/6 and it showed up as PayPal. It's almost the end of January and there is no record of my purchase and The company cannot be found. I am requesting an immediate refund.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

Kathiac
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same problem! The worst is that the seller sent a small thing to my address with the tracking info (ie, not suitcases) and American Express settled against me. That is insane! What the hell nobody does anything to stop this criminals???!!!!
Login to Me Too

Schultzjk
Contributor
Contributor
I to thought I was buying luggage didn't receive anything filed a claim as I did not hear anything from the seller. They provided PayPal with a tracking 3 days later I received to received a cheap pair of earrings. PayPal is being very difficult to work with. I can not find the seller anymore it's total fraud.
Login to Me Too

Lee138
I have the same problem all I got in the mail was a pair of silver earrings. I file a claim and it was denied. Know I am out 59.00. Ordered a 3 peice suite case set. I never received any shipping or tracking information for this order and now they are saying that it was delivered. I guess PayPal is not a secure website. I have been using PayPal for years and never had this experience.
Login to Me Too

Kathiac
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I had the same problem with YEasave site. After pay pall investigations decided the case in favor of the scammers. 😡😡😡. I rejected this result. How PAY PAL can’t see That they have been doing the same scam for months and keep giving the wining to them???? Never ever pay pall again!
Login to Me Too

Elvia2020
Contributor
Contributor
I to ordered luggage for $59 and didn’t receive them! I corresponded with them several times on Fb and now I cannot find them at all! What a total scam! Now that everyone is saying about the cheap earrings I do recall receiving some of those but thought it was a mistake from wish as I order from them all the time! These stupid cheap earrings surely do not cost nor worth $59! What a rip off! I hope Pay Pal honors my claim because this is totally fraud and a scam! How horrible! 😭🤬
Login to Me Too

Kathiac
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal it was who took the money from my credit card but refuse to return my money and my credit card finished the investigation and decided in favor of this criminals 😡. Im disputing the result. After so many complaints online about these companies how they can still believing them???? And are still acting online but disappeared from Facebook 😡
Login to Me Too

Harper2212

Keep fighting it, I just got my refund from PP.  This is a scam and PP now knows it.  I sent them a picture from my Post Office of the package I did receive as everyone else, a small parcel shown in the Post Office employees hand who scanned a pic of it, it had the same tracking number on it that this company sent to PP.  Proof it in no way could be a set of luggage.  It was a pair of dime store earrings that were broken.  I didn't put two and two together and threw it away.  Thank goodness, go to your Post office and try to get one as well.  The Postal worker knew right off the bat just by the tracking number that it couldn't be a set of luggage, the tracking number first few letters and the last couple of numbers denote it is a very small package.  Took me calling PP a few times but it is finally resolved in my favor.  These kind of people are disgusting. Only wish there was a way to really shut them down.

Login to Me Too

Sweetnicky
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently working with PayPal to get my $59 back. They also sent me a cheap pair of earrings which I didn’t piece it together at first. I took a picture of senders address from packaging. I also have the original tracking & correspondence before they deleted their Facebook. I’m not understanding how PayPal is still allowing them to do business and scam millions of people. They have figured out a loophole which is sending a fake package to get a valid tracking with delivery confirmation and now we are all paying for it!! PayPal needs to make it right!!!!
Login to Me Too

Kathiac
Contributor
Contributor
That is what I keep wondering how pay pal is still working with scammers after hundreds of complaints!!!! Pay pal finished my investigation and gave the decision in favor of Yeasave, who is the same company of oceanole 😡😡😡. Absurd. I opened another dispute. After all pay pal is reinforced this criminal action.
Login to Me Too

Porto35
Contributor
Contributor
I just received the email letting me know in order to have a refund, I must return the worthless earrings with tracking online. The cheapest way by USPS is 35.35. WTH. When oceanole offered me the refund of my 59 dollars. I rejected now Paypal screws me up with tracking online return. What I should do
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.