Scam/Sacclange

JMR108
Contributor
Contributor

Anybody having issues with scam purchases from sacclange? Was it resolved to your satisfaction?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mcsuhai
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have been scammed by them also. PP is still working on the case. Sacclange offered to pay part of the money I paid but I declined. It is a scam And I should be able to get my money back. MC
Login to Me Too

JMR108
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they offered me a refund minus 7% -and I declined. They’re crooks. They also offered to resend my item - that would take another 30’days to arrive. By that time the window to file disputes with my visa would expire and I’d be SOL. Their website isn’t even there anymore. I filed disputes with PayPal and with my bank. It’s obvious they’re scammers.
Login to Me Too

Mcsuhai
Contributor
Contributor
I am truly hoping PayPal will stand behind us and refunds the money. That is the main reason I use PayPal, to have secure transactions. Good luck. Let me know the outcome.
Login to Me Too

amynieuw
New Community Member

I also had this problem. I ordered a YETI cooler (should have known it was a scam when their site had it at half the retail prices). 

I've disputed with PayPal twice now and both times they denied. They said the seller gave them a Tracking number and it had been sent. 

I got a suspicious package in the mail with 4 MASKS from China!! I put two and two together and realized that was the tracking number they sent me for my YETI cooler. But instead they sent MASKS that may or may not be contaminated with the virus (I threw away immediately). 

I tried contacted them many times... no website or emails exist anymore so any help with how to contact them would be appreciated. 

PayPal also has no way to talk to a live person and they won't let me dispute the charge again. 

SO FRUSTRATING! There should be better systems in place to shut down websites like that. Mine was an ad on Facebook which is how I clicked into it and found a YETI for half off. I take half the responsibility for getting suckered but I hate that they got away with it. 

Masks-not-cooler.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.