PayPal has let me down

Heafy23
New Community Member
I got ripped off by a vendor and when I asked PayPal for help they denied my case! Here’s the story: Their website was selling a full board that you spread out on the ground. It comes with 3 sets of booties to wear so you can slide on the bird and it’s supposed to mimic skating. All that came was a small package that contained just one hockey puck. These guys are scammers for sure. I’m no way did the website insinuate that you would just get a puck for $32USD! I cannot find the website as it was on my phone and history doesn’t go that far back. Now that they have denied my case I checked out the transaction record and it’s described as “ice hockey practice set”!! Doesn’t this support my side? No way I would have agree to pay $32 USD for a single hockey puck. Just telling people to warn them that PayPal will not have to it back against these vendors overseas who can just **bleep** you over.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.