cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

What is FTC? I want to make this a huge deal. They need to be stopped
Contributor

ALL FELLOW VICTIMES LETS TRY A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT WITH THE FTC

Highlighted
Contributor

Mine too... 😕 I am trying to get my money back from my credit card company, but they said I should have accepted the partial refund offered!!! 😮

Next time that kind of scam happens to me, I will say I never got my product. It will be easier to get my money back!!!

So stupid we should be dishonest to get a full refund from those scammers!!!

Highlighted

I am VERY unhappy with PayPal's decision to side with the seller.  They claim the tracking shows item delivered.  I told PayPal an ITEM was delivered but was NOT the item I ordered.  I offered to send a picture of the item and the shipping label.  No response from PayPal until I received notice they sided with the seller.  I have had a PayPal account for years and have never filed a claim.  ☹️

Highlighted
Contributor

I contacted Paypal several times and yep they still sided with this fraudulent company. It is disgraceful that Paypal have allowed this to continue for so long. I have been with paypal now for many years too, but I am now considering other options. 😞

Highlighted
New Community Member

They denied my claim
Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me...I already posted it here, since paypal offered to reimburse $30 postage I shoved the plastic shelves in a bag, ready to ship with paypal instructions....off to the post office....a nice lady helped me, explained it's all about the circumference of the package...but if I needed tracking I have to send it Priority anyway...so repackaging it would not help. So..... $58 to ship it back!!!!!!!!  I am livid!!! I almost did it for the principle of the thing...I won't let this rest!!! Yinglian Trading Co has made millions off of folks doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me sick! They KNOW Paypal will follow THEIR process and side with the seller!!!!  THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Highlighted

UPS $100 with tracking...but, they are not sending anything to China because the Corona virus. I wonder if I call my bank card they will dispute the charge. Paypal needs to put out some info about this or intervene.
Highlighted
Contributor

I went to my bank...Wells fargo. Nope, nada....zilch. Denied

Highlighted
Contributor

ask your bank to do a fraud investigation, maybe? incredible, how can we all see what the powers that be cannot.  there are hundreds of us I believe