SZ TECHNOLOGY REMANION SCAMMERS

RAHMATAS
New Community Member

https://fibrinid.net/

REMANION

SZ TECHNOLOGY

CHASED THEM FOR A TRACKING NUMBER AND REALISED IT WAS ALL HOAX WHEN THEY FINALLY RESPONDED AFTER I THREATENED TO EXPOSE THEM ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIUMS... 

BUT HAVE TO CONTEND NOW I WILL NEVER GET MY MONEY BACK THANKS TO PAYPAL RIGID SYSTEM.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Tinman98
Contributor
Contributor

Their e-mail should show up under your PayPal orders.  I found two different e-mails, and used both of them.  We'll see what happens.  Guess I should have known not to deal with an unknown entity.

Login to Me Too

Wardheidi3g
Contributor
Contributor
They are big time Scammers
Login to Me Too

Mariann715
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same. I ordered a cat tree. I tried and tried to contact them about a tracking number but nothing! I opened a dispute! I’m going on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and spreading they are scammers! @sztecnology 

Login to Me Too

Deboraboeck
Contributor
Contributor
It is disgusting that paypal continues to accept this fraudulent vendor. The only reason to use paypal is some security in online purchases. It's Amazon for me from now on and I plan to post every where I can too.
Login to Me Too

debbiesuesue
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler on May 1, 2020.  It came with a small cloth garden tool holder.  The package did not arrive until last week, June 21, 2020.  Instead of a kneeler I received just the cheap garden tool holder.  What a scam.  I complained to Paypal and nothing.  I too will use Amazon from now on to order things because they have great customer service.

Login to Me Too

NikkiNow88
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 10 pack of small alcohol wipes for $9.99 and a 5 pack of large alcohol wipes in canisters for $45.59. I only received the 10 pack of wipes. I sent several emails and was informed that the second shipment was still in transit due to customs and Coronavirus. On the third email, they told me I already received the 5 pack of wipes with a picture of wipes (not the ones I ordered). I disputed payment thru the bank who permanently reimbursed me promptly. The bank knows which companies are scammers. This is a horrible company. They completely jerked me around. Disgusted!

Login to Me Too

Debbi789
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a mini table saw/work bench and never got it.  When I tried to file a complaint through PayPal, I accidentally attached the wrong receipt.  I tried to edit it, but there is no edit option available, so I canceled saying I would re-file with correct image.  Then PayPal told me since I hit the cancel button, I can’t file a new complaint using the correct image.  Customer service told me literally “you’re out of luck”.   Not happy with PayPal customer service right now and the number of scammers they seem to do business with.  Going to stick with Amazon from now on.

Login to Me Too

JasonOShea
Contributor
Contributor

Complaints since 2018! and they are still at it still using PayPal... PayPal told me they take this very serious as it tarnishes their reputation but they clearly make money from sales that this company make so are also to blame for allowing these scammers to continue trading in 2020. 

Very disappointed with PayPal

Login to Me Too

CLImbeah

I understand why PayPal wants to be clear on all refunds but when a company has this many complaints, PayPal should start refunding easily and cancel their account.  I am disappointed the number of companies that continue to use PayPal for fraudulent business.  It does not make PayPal a safe shopping experience.  This is the second scam I am a part of and I need to stop viewing PayPal as a safe sign.  

Login to Me Too

ArjanO
Contributor
Contributor
Bought a inner puller bearingset via a Facebook link. They send me an empty plastic box. Made a complain at paypal, at the moment they asked me to make a make Declaration at the policestation. I did, when i got it back i will send it to paypal. Its only 29,97 dollar, but i will delete my account if buyer protection will not work and i dont het my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.