SZ TECHNOLOGY REMANION SCAMMERS

RAHMATAS
New Community Member

https://fibrinid.net/

REMANION

SZ TECHNOLOGY

CHASED THEM FOR A TRACKING NUMBER AND REALISED IT WAS ALL HOAX WHEN THEY FINALLY RESPONDED AFTER I THREATENED TO EXPOSE THEM ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIUMS... 

BUT HAVE TO CONTEND NOW I WILL NEVER GET MY MONEY BACK THANKS TO PAYPAL RIGID SYSTEM.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Maryjmiller
New Community Member
hi. same thing happened to me but I made a claim with PayPal and wrote my order #as the cancellation #, remain never got back to PayPal so PayPal refunded me right away.
Login to Me Too

Gifted1mom
New Community Member
I ordered a tracing product to trace pictures for wood burning, scrapbooking, etc., but this company took my money and never sent the product! I was charged over $26.00!
Login to Me Too

Wardheidi3g
Contributor
Contributor
They are scammers i spent nearly 60 dollar for 2 garden kneeler and received 2 pouches worth 4 dollars. I filed a claim with PayPal and hoping to get my money back
Login to Me Too

nana671
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem Paypal said I have to mail the pouch back in order to get a refund..I think it's a scam & I think PayPal should refund my money. Why should I pay shipping again for something I didn't order???

Login to Me Too

Wardheidi3g
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a police report and send a copy to PayPal and they finally gave me my money back. Do not give up. I messaged PayPal 4-5 times a day. You return something to China it can not be tracked. That is how that company Works so they can say you never returned it. Don’t give up. With me it was not the money but the principal that the got away with scamming people
Login to Me Too

Deboraboeck
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a telescope for $71 and got 3 dollar store 4 inch plastic tripods. Filed dispute and after a bunch of headache they said would refund after scammer reports it received. And wouldn't you know-- shipping cost a dollar more than my unfortunate purchase. Just feel so cheated and am done with paypal.
Login to Me Too

Blis4Sea
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a cell phone charger, 6 weeks later heard nothing. Sent an email to cancel the order and miraculously they shipped it that day, and was told it cannot be cancelled, but if for any reason I didn't like it they would take it back and refund. Well I didn't like it, it fell apart first time I used it. Send another email and they then told me to take pictures so they could prove I had received it. Did that. Now they are saying I should keep it and they will refund me 1/2 since it will cost me to ship back. Paypal has not been supportive at all. All they do is say take it up with the vendor. This vendor shouldn't be used for this type of service. Needless to say I will no longer use Paypal. Amazon is the way to go, at least they are quick to resolve issues.

Login to Me Too

luciascarano
New Community Member

@Blis4Sea wrote:

I ordered a cell phone charger, 6 weeks later heard nothing. Sent an email to cancel the order and miraculously they shipped it that day, and was told it cannot be cancelled, but if for any reason I didn't like it they would take it back and refund. Well I didn't like it, it fell apart first time I used it. Send another email and they then told me to take pictures so they could prove I had received it. Did that. Now they are saying I should keep it and they will refund me 1/2 since it will cost me to ship back. Paypal has not been supportive at all. All they do is say take it up with the vendor. This vendor shouldn't be used for this type of service. Needless to say I will no longer use Paypal. Amazon is the way to go, at least they are quick to resolve issues.

Could  you share the email address you used fro SZ Tech. so I may contact them about my "order" -if indeed there is one? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Sandy1232
need email this co. so ca ncel my order
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.