Roselinlin

Karma7
New Community Member

Why does PayPal permit Roselinlin to operate? They are a Chinese company that mass produces substandard clothing. I attempted to return my order to get a full refund for the GARBAGE they sent. Roselinlin sent it back to me from China.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Karma7 

The best way to avoid these kinds of sellers is to do a web search on them before buying. Investigate their domain name, scam report sites, products, prices. Anything you can find. The info is at our fingertips. And if you don't find anything or something doesn't gel right, keep it movin'. Can't roam free and buy from just anyone. Once you close them down, they open up another account. Better to stick with merchants/brands you know. They have been vetted.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

LADYONBREAK
New Community Member

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AND PAY PAL SHOULD NOT ALLOW ANY TRANSACTION FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! CLOTHES IS JUNK AND THE SIZES AND SEWING IS PATHETIC!!! YOU HAVE TO RETURN TO CHINA OR SETTLE FOR 40% WHICH PAY PAL WILL NOT LET YOU REOPEN THE ACCOUNT WHEN YOU DON"T RECEIVE YOUR REFUND. DO USE PAY PAL EITHER!!! ROSELINLIN (SRFASHION) WILL TELL YOU TO CLOSE YOUR CASE IN ORDER TO REFUND YOU. THANKS FOR HAVING MY BACK PAY PAL!!!

Login to Me Too

jjcandypants
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here. Paypal really disappointed on this one. However, it means that Roselinlin has figured out EXACTLY how to run their scam so no one can get their money back through paypal. WOn't bore you with details but they really gave me the run around. What they are doing is working so why stop? Thanks Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.