sabrinaaperez
New Community Member
I bought a teddy bear sleeping bag not sure if I got scammed
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Chewy4
Contributor
Contributor
I've just won my case against rocky technology. And am getting a full refund. If you can open a case. Screenshot everyone's message on this forum regards rocky and what you've recieved it and send it to them via the virtual chat. I sent around 20 screenshots. Showing you are all in the same boat. If you can do that then hopefully you will win. I sent the screenshots and asked for it to be put onto my case. They had no choice I dont think than to side with me. Hope you can all get it sorted
Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, not sure where to add a pic as couldn't see it So glad you've won
Login to Me Too

Chewy4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Go to contact us. Go to messages. A virtual agent will come on. Type in talk to a agent and it will ask if you want to be connected to a agent. You click the yes button. There is a button to the left which will allow u to attach pics. One pic at a time. Click on it. Choose the selected pic from your gallery. And then send. It will take a good few hours for anyone to reply. But keep sending attachments. Everything that you have. Also say about all these other ppl that have been scammed by the same company and your refusing refunds and you will take it further if they do the same to you. Screen shot every post on here and put it up ( bar this post) . Fingers crossed. Keep me up to date guys. I'll keep giving you advice and help as much as I can until your refunded. X
Login to Me Too

Alysham

I've put a claim in as not as advertised..after they sided with the crooks.. I will not let this lie. Cannot believe that PayPal hasn't banned them. 

Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I won my case last week So good luck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.