I bought a teddy bear sleeping bag not sure if I got scammed
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't find much about. Rocky Network Technology.Co lcd But if you  purchased with paypal you have buyer protection and if you indeed do get scammed you can create a dispute to get your money back. 

You can do so by easily by 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 calendar days of your purchase.
  3. Click “Dispute a Transaction.”
  4. Select item dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂 Thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34
Solved

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't find much about. Rocky Network Technology.Co lcd But if you  purchased with paypal you have buyer protection and if you indeed do get scammed you can create a dispute to get your money back. 

You can do so by easily by 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 180 calendar days of your purchase.
  3. Click “Dispute a Transaction.”
  4. Select item dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂 Thank you!

Login to Me Too

mediumchrissie
Contributor
Contributor
I did log a complaint Paypal sided with Rocky enterprises !
Login to Me Too

mediumchrissie
Contributor
Contributor
I tried this but because they posted me a cheap eye glass cleaner they were able to give a tracking number, and paypal took their side because of this even after l explained !
Login to Me Too

spinmaestro

Me too. i ordered two sleeping bags. there was no shipping or tracking number until i filed my complaint with paypal. 

after i filed a complaint they immediately supplied a tracking number. a 99 cent eyeglass cleaner arrived and the jerks actually printed an invoice for the 2 sleeping bags and another item which werent in the bag, only a cheap eyeglass cleaner. 

these people need to go to jail.

Seller infoRocky Network Technology Co., Ltd.  

Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
I won my case a few weeks ago! Screen shot all these comments and add them and make sure you email rocky rip-off with loads emails
Login to Me Too

Tortoise28
New Community Member
I ordered 2 sun loungers on 15th May from this company never received them ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sabrinaaperez 

Sadly sounds like 1 of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Money back is NOT guaranteed, if you file for non receipt of item then they often file a fake tracking number and paypal close the case as tracking has been added so you would need to APPEAL, come back for info on that one.

If you have received the item and its not as described then if you WIN a dispute you would have to bear the expense of return shipping (often more than the item is worth) so if that is the case and you are going to open a SNAD case post back for more information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mediumchrissie
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a childs sleeping bag and was sent a cheap eye glass cleaner which they used as tracking info its a scam !
Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
Me to that's exactly what I've received
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.