sabrinaaperez
New Community Member
I bought a teddy bear sleeping bag not sure if I got scammed
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Mez103
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing that happened to me now wanting me to return tat at my expense before they will refund
Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
Surely if we are all receiving this piece of plastic rubbish instead of our actual order something can be done!! It's clearly using worthless rubbish as a tracking Scam
Login to Me Too

Chewy4
Contributor
Contributor
Can paypal not do something about it if a case has been opened.
Login to Me Too

mediumchrissie
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal wont do anything because rocky network give a tracking number and delivery date
Login to Me Too

Chewy4
Contributor
Contributor
Yeo same. Ordered through vasilin. Website no longer exists and neither does the email addy. Have messaged this company. They asked me to close the case. Which I wont do as I still havent recieved the teddy sleeping bag. And now thet wont answer any messages
Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
Yep exactly the same as rest of us they are a disgrace
Login to Me Too

Chewy4
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having a argument with pay pal atm as because I've got a tracking number I will recieve the email. I also got a email from rocky technology company which I replied to their email direct. I'm more than happy to share the email via here so you can all message them x
Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm sick of it It is a scam They've preyed on so many people, sending them a cheap piece of plastic in order to prove tracking!!! They've offered silly partial refunds I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR ITEM I ORDERED AND NEVER RECEIVED
Login to Me Too

mediumchrissie
Contributor
Contributor
Why are paypal not reading these messages l put in a complaint and the totally dissed my claim, they sided with rocky enterprises because they had a tracking number, for the cheap eye glass cleaner they sent me, even though l explained the scam, if everyone who has been scammed by this fake company complained they would have to take notice .
Login to Me Too

suebillou1
Contributor
Contributor
Yep I got the piece of plastic with a brush on to Clearly a tracking scam How do we escalate this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.