Contributor

I was scammed and paypal will not help ...what can I do next

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TotalBS 

Well as you haven't said how you were scammed or why paypal won't help you then sorry no idea !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TotalBS
Contributor
Contributor

Ok  Kernowless.. I ordered a garbage disposal on Ebay from  <removed> on the afternoon of April 8th with free delivery ...  on April 10 at 12:50 pm I received an email saying my order was delivered .. My wife and I were home all day .. Nothing was delivered and I was surprised thinking WOW this was a free delivery in 1 1/2 day .. A garbage disposal in not light and free delivery expecting on or around April 16 ( logical) , as I said I was home all day .. Never happened in my lifetime free delivery in 1 1/2 days  from ST Louis  .. I looked up my sale on ebay sure enough this guy  <removed> joined ebay on march 17 and after my purchase he is no longer a registered user . not 1 positive comments on this guy all negative ..  So i immediately contacted paypal ..  I sent attached files showing this guy  <removed> all negative feedback..Many people ripped, not one positive comment and now he is not a registered seller anymore ... Paypal twice denied my claim .. PP does not protect buyers ,, And I'm still waiting Screenshot (4).png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.