Return address different from original location address

BaronOz
Contributor
Contributor

The seller has scammed me and I have since found out that I am not alone. I bought a Walabot Android wall scanner, that was sent from an Australian warehouse but the item delivered was a dime store $2 unit. I asked the supplier to rectify and send the advertised item but they only started to offer small discounts and never mentioned how I could get the Walabot unit. I realized that they never had the item, I ordered, so started the process to get a refund. Now they insist that the item is returned to an address in China and the cost to do this is only a couple of dollars less than the refund. By the time I factor in my time, it is not worth returning the item. I feel that PayPal is inadvertently supporting this fraud by not allowing me to return the item to the local address.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Item box shows return address in New Jersey.

Tried to settle with seller, lies more than Trump.

Used Walabot copyright advertising photographs.

Shipped Dollar Store Stud Finder.

Opened PayPal Dispute.

Seller answered to return item to China address, in Chinese, formatted in one jumble of characters.

Unable to ship to this address.

If I could, the cost would be excessive.

Vendors obviously being deceptive should not be allowed to task and frustrate buyers.

PayPal please require call tags {prepaid return label} to the same local USA address as on the original box.

Please close offending accounts

Hint: Bait and Switch, Walabout, Android Wall ScannerWhat they advertizeWhat they advertize

What they advertise ^

What they shipWhat they ship

What they ship ^

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.