‘Rejected’ delivery - I never received or rejected anything?

jacknewton90
Contributor
Contributor

I was recently scammed by a seller on Depop who asked me to send him money for an item, this was never received. He never sent me tracking info and deleted the Depop account, which I then realised was fake. Was advised to escalate to PayPal, which I did. It looked like I was going to get my refund, but today he uploaded tracking info on the item. After checking the tracking on Royal Mail website, it says the item was rejected and sent back to the seller. I never received any item and have of course never rejected one either. I’m just worried that now he has uploaded proof of sending by uploading a tracking number, I won’t get my money back. The thing is, this clearly wasn’t sent to my address, but I can’t prove it as this information is not given with the tracking information. Is there anything I can do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

OrchidOne
Contributor
Contributor

I'd recommend shopping via amazon to buy stuff online and forget about using paypal.  I've Just had a really bad experience with paypal, and nobody will reply to my emails. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.