Refund

FIREGIRL1201
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased items through paypal Feb 18, 2020 went through the protocol of dealing with the seller for 2 months when nothing happened i filed a complaint with paypal now paypal is **bleep** me aroung.  they told me i would have a resolution by May 6, 2020 now they have moved it to May 11 2020.

Now I cant get an agent online been waiting over an hour whats the use of paying through paypal. have anyone ever went through this and the Seller is Bie-Biesu clothing line in China? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Joshua-Tat2
Contributor
Contributor
Ic3.gov Is the website that you would have to use to follow the proper complaint to make PayPal act accordingly I literally filed a federal complaint against him I notified the FBI of their policies and their money policies and how they are allowing scammers to do this stuff and the times of a crisis right now and the person who **bleep** me sounds exactly like the person who **bleep** you it was supposed of been shipped from Australia wound up coming from China which I would’ve never ordered anything from China.Long story short fill out that form on the address that I gave you make sure you have all the information that you need to file your complaint before you get on there cause there’s a lot of things that you’re going to have to fill out once you do that though they are up **bleep** creek.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Joshua-Tat2
Contributor
Contributor
Ic3.gov Is the website that you would have to use to follow the proper complaint to make PayPal act accordingly I literally filed a federal complaint against him I notified the FBI of their policies and their money policies and how they are allowing scammers to do this stuff and the times of a crisis right now and the person who **bleep** me sounds exactly like the person who **bleep** you it was supposed of been shipped from Australia wound up coming from China which I would’ve never ordered anything from China.Long story short fill out that form on the address that I gave you make sure you have all the information that you need to file your complaint before you get on there cause there’s a lot of things that you’re going to have to fill out once you do that though they are up **bleep** creek.
Login to Me Too

FIREGIRL1201
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for this information I have everything downloaded and printed so I will start on this right now again thank you so much. I thought my merchandise was coming from London.

Login to Me Too

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

Dirty rotten chinese phalyics......Beware of Intwholesales  criminals

Login to Me Too

FIREGIRL1201
Contributor
Contributor

After three months I finally received my refund.  I will never order overseas again. 

firegirl120139

Login to Me Too

scott0529
Contributor
Contributor

I will never buy from the scumbagg chinese again  and paypal are scumbaggs also

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.