Refund to China

Luckyash2020
New Community Member
Hi! I purchased two pair of shoes almost 4 months ago. They were regular price and I ordered them through a website that looked like it was from the US. After waiting almost 2 months I finally received the shoes and they were terrible quality with glue all over them. The soul of the shoe was the worst! I knew right away they must have come from China but the package was shipped from within the US. I immediately requested a refund and that I would return the shoes. The seller offered me $15 to keep the shoes and I declined since it was $80. I escalated the PayPal case and after six weeks of waiting the seller finally agrees to give me a full refund after they received the shoes. I am completely fine with returning the shoes that are still sitting in the bag but they are making me ship them to China which is not cheap. How is that fair for me to have to ship two pair of shoes to China that I ordered and received from the US. I do not know what to do now
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.