Refund on a wrong product

MaryamSafa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered a pack of 3 M size product and i received one piece of L. 

My emails to the seller bounce back, so i reached out to PayPal for a refund. They said that i had to ship back the wrong product i received to get a refund. It costs around 30 Euros to send the product back!! I feel quite frustrated and helpless. There is no way to talk to some one in Paypal and explain the situation. I even sent an email to check if i can get a refund on shipping cost from Paypal, but that email was not delivered either!

Do you have any recommendation on how i can reach out to a real person in Paypal and talk? Or If you have a similar experience, what have you done to resolve it?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Amrp91
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get any resolution? I'm going through the same problem. And I'm frustrated that you have no access to talk to a person at PayPal
Login to Me Too

MaryamSafa
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately i didn’t get any refund, because i didn’t send the wrong product dur to high shipping cost. Later on they told me i could’ve claimed the shipping cost from PayPal, but there were so many conditions that i was not sure if my case would fit. Sorry to hear you’re going through the same process. I wish i could share a more helpful experience.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.