Refund help

Toclark
New Community Member
So I open a dispute which I message the seller on fb, email n though PayPal about my order. They have not replied and have got my money and will not ship my item. PayPal dispute said I have till May 1st to resolve them it will close automatically n I won’t be able to open it! The seller will not give me my money and they are taking it n not giving me my product! What do I do? Lose $56 ????
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Toclark 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I have to assume that the notification sent to you is a reminder to have your Dispute case escalated to a Claim in the event the the case hasn't been resolved between you and your seller. No worries, kindly click the link below to be guided accordingly on how to escalate your Case.

How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? 

If you no longer see the button to escalate, then potentially, your case has already been escalated. To check the status of your case, please click the link below.

How do I check the status of my dispute or claim? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.