Refund for purchase through grailed

WaiLynn17
New Community Member
Hi guys. I purchased a shoe on grailed on 7th March. But unfortunately the seller is a scammer and send me a fake tracking number and giving me some excuse why he can’t get my payment and ask me to cancel and pay again. After that the seller account was frozen from grailed and I ask refund through grailed. And the grailed told me to ask refund through PayPal. So I ask refund through PayPal. But the problem is I choose the wrong option for the case type to “promise to refund” instead of “items not received “. I just realised it now. PayPal told me to add more information and proofs of purchase and I did it. But PayPal decided to close the case which is outrageous. There’s no proof that the item was delivered and responses from seller on PayPal as well. I don’t know why the PayPal decided to close the case. So now I request for appeal again and add screenshots and infos of my purchase again. I want to change the case of type but I can’t find how to and I found that I can’t reopen as well. So pls help me what should I do next. It has been almost a month that I request for refund as well. And I have all the proofs and infos of the purchase which is I’m right in this case. Thanks for your help. Any suggestions will be appreciated 😔😔😔
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.