RIGHT AND JUSTICE FOR INDIVIDUAL OWNER COMPANY

Johnsmith5
Contributor
Contributor

I sincerely tell here where a scam and oppression of rights and tyranny of my subordinates In this PayPal company. I am the owner of the director and shareholder in PAYPAL LTD / ENTERPRISE in all countries. All my accounts are limited so that I can not receive money. me. all bank accounts in paypal are not given details and my debit card and credit card are hidden while they are still running my business. And the issue of international ID has to be sent to paypal and when for me to press upload documents such as international ID and business registration can not this is intentional. Here I state too many facilities I was not given as a business owner including details of all Mohd <Removed> personal bank accounts nafi <Removed> in this PayPal business is not given from 2016 again until 2019 while in the PayPal business or personal account there is an agreement involving me And the PayPal company. example all invoices invoices should be included in my account. Foreign Currency Exchange involves me as the legal owner of the fund as well as all the assets in this PayPal ltd.this is just a little bit of my notification to all and if I reveal my ownership account like bank bank is nominee And individual and my ownership involves billions of my money in PayPal account 2016-2020.and I have decided and discussions with my international lawyers in the United Kingdom on business matters and justice and a notice of claim I will send through my lawyer to PayPal ltd ESPECIALLY headquarters .... And branches especially Singapore And Malaysia on the financial details of my ownership as well as my rights in PayPal indiv account idual And it is possible that all my funds as well as my investment And other business in PayPal will be closed and insyallah We will win because everyone wants goodness And justice.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.