REFUND

Messtyle
New Community Member

Hey guys! I purchased something Dec 9th, and as per the website I should have gotten my thing a week later, and at least before Christmas. 2 days later, I receive an email about how my item is on the way but I can see that it wasn't even shipped based on the tracking number. Dec  21st, keep checking and it's the same thing. Upon looking more into the website and pages, I think they are a scam. Some people were saying they ordered a month ago and weren't getting an response form the company. So I decided to do a dispute since I paid with PayPal which now I probably won't use. I did email the company and asked about my product, I had no response until I opened the case. They told me they could guarantee my delivery within 2 weeks as soon as I close the case. I said no thanks, I'd like a full refund. Of course, nothing after that. Since I can't call my bank cause it was done though PayPal, I'm sitting here waiting. Hw soon can I get my refund?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.