RE :LIN JINRONG

Joe3131
Contributor
Contributor

We had a tent delivered today and it is not what we ordered, they have sent what can only be described as a childs garden tent ,does anybody know how I can return it and get a refund .Or am I  going to be another victim of a scam.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Met96
Contributor
Contributor

We made the mistake of purchasing a tent from this company, person, or whatever it is, that is clearly a scam!  If you go to the website and click on contact us they change their email constantly.  Also I searched google maps for the address on the shipping label and it appears they are located in the middle of a city street!  They absolutely do not respond to your efforts to contact them.  Sadly before we knew it was a scam, my son bought a tent too also getting ripped off.  The tents are "child size" dollar store quality.  I contacted the post office and It will cost just as much or more to send it back, so that would be a  complete waste.  We have already disputed the transaction with our bank and opened a claim.  Just need to find a way to shut this scammer down!!!

Login to Me Too

gmunro
New Community Member

Seems to be their method of operating.  They have scammed a lot of people under the guise of a refund if you send the product back to an address that does register with the shipping companies and the costs are 5 to 6 times what you paid for the product.

A complaint has been lodged with PayPal & upheld subject to returning the product.  This is obvious a ruse to avoid the repayment, both by the seller and PayPal as it is just not viable to return the product.

Very disappointed with PayPal given the number of complaints against this seller.

Login to Me Too

Tonih70
Contributor
Contributor

I just recieved the same. I jave put in a complaint to paypal and am waiting to hear back. Bloody disgusting . So so angry . They took my money and gave me jack

Login to Me Too

Wes7
Contributor
Contributor
Paid 79 USD for hydraulic, 3-4 person tent - advertised through Instagram. Received a child's play tent worth barely 5 USD. Clearly, I'm another victim of the scam. Raised a dispute through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Glücksdrache
New Community Member

Exactly the same happend with me! But on the top I oppened a case with PayPal but I have to send it back...

And it will cost approx. EUR 48.- to send it back, but I have to pay that amount. So I tried to contact PayPal, I wrote 3 times. I got always the same automatic computer answer. So I tried to call (from Switzerland to Ireland) after 17 minutes I got somebody on the phone, not only the holding line and you know what, they kicked me out!!!! So it's a shame on the top. You pay fees for nothing! When you order something from a foreign country you are always loosing when something goes wrong.

So for what do I need PayPal? That's also a good question.

Here are so many people with the same Problem, why they don't block this seller?

But I learnd, this happens only once and PayPal I can forget it.

So I am sad, angry and disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Wendela13
New Community Member

This seller is a total scam - promoted well on Facebook, I was led to believe I'd receive a 4 person (adult people) full-fledged camping tent with a hydraulic system for ease of set up at campsite. Paid 69.99 via PayPal. Received a flimsy useless thing nothing like what was shown on Facebook. I was exceedingly busy when it came and had no time to deal with a return and had no idea how to do it anyway - I could imagine throwing more good money after bad sending it all the way back to China and getting nothing refunded. Just be warned - LIN JINRONG (I guess sometimes shown as "I love Camping" is a total rip off. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.