Lin Jinrong

surcouf66
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I’m also a victim of this scam, I bought an hydraulic tent on Molyes Store and once the paiment went through I found myself paying « Lin Jinrong ». I complained to PP immediately after receiving a « tent » that doesn’t even stay up, not even for a kid and worth less than 5 euros. I took pictures. Anyway I received the same mail as others saying that I could have a refund if I sent back the item...no way...so I phoned and explained why I wouldn’t send back that bargage for obvious resons and so they asked me to do a deposition at the police which I did and send it back to them. PP send me another mail saying again I could have a refund if I send the item back...to China of course. I phoned again (third time) and there I had a lady telling me that if I wanted a refund I had to snd it back, that’s PP’s policy and that’s that! When I asked why I had to do a deposition at the police...well’ she said, it’s to make sure that I’m not lying about the item I’d send back!!!! So PP is protecting a scam and is really part of it...the lady told me coldly that is was MY opinion....I’m just scandalised by all this when you see the reports from everywhere against that Lin Jinrong. PP knows about it and they just do nothing except steal the money in partnership with that L.J. of many, many people

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

capael

Do anyone have an email address or a Chinese phone number ? Do anyone have problem with DHL shipping problems, as no delivery because of the missing phone nr or email  ?

Login to Me Too

surcouf66
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, after 3 phone calls and as many mails exchanged with PP I finally decided to go to the end and send back that “tent” to the adress PP gave me . I went to my post office and send it back through the post office. It cost me 36€ but just today I received an answer that PP was reimbursing me 30€ for the post fee and finally is also reimbursing me 69,99USD for that tent....I didn’t have a phone number to communicate at the post office... I just wrote “unknown “. I really hope that can help you. If you really need the phone number which I’m certain you will not get , insist on PP to give it to you! As for an email adress you have it on your PP details of the transaction but I don,t think it’s valid.

Login to Me Too

pballano
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I have the same problem but the amount of the reimburse is almost the same than the carrier's fee. PP never say anything about reimbursing me also de delivery costs, did you claim for them on a different claim or as an addition to the first one?

This issue keeps me very dissappointed, I trusted PP and now I think they can just betray you as any pirate that you can find on the Net. 

Login to Me Too

PhilipBorg
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem,  T bought a 4G 9.88" 4K Full Touch Screen Streaming Media Dual Lens Mirror Dash Cam which cost me   €75 the seller have sent me a cheaper and different product from the one I ordered and seller made it very difficult to resolve the issue so I end up with a mirror hardly worth up to €25 i am very disappointed with PP regarding this issue 

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor
WHAT IS THE DATE OF YOUR PURCHASE
Login to Me Too

PhilipBorg
Contributor
Contributor

date of purchase 24 Jul 2018

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

ok thank you ,,, I am looking for a transaction after August 29th that will confirm that Paypal did not clean up about this fraudster!

Login to Me Too

PhilipBorg
Contributor
Contributor

wish you luck 

Login to Me Too

ec1234
New Community Member

I fell into the same trap. I bought the same 4K Media Dual Lens Mirror Dash Cam back on Aug 7, 2018 from Lin Jinrong, and it was definitely not a 4K and a very very bad quality product. But what's even worst was that the mirror came with multiple cracks on it (see photo). The packaging had absolutely no materials to protect the mirror. I email'ed the seller at least three times, but he said it wasn't their fault and would not do anything about it. Today, I did a google search on Lin Jinrong to see if I could find anything about this Lin Jinrong and maybe give bad reviews, and then I came across this post. I never thought of contacting PayPal until I saw this post, but it is too late now. Now I am stuck with a piece of garbage. 😞CrackedMirrorDashCam..jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.