Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Urantis1

Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd provided you with  such address this should be enough to complain to Paypal and win the case! - they did the same to me, they told me that they would  give me a full refund but i had to ship the items back to them at my own cost and the address provided was in Chinese, which its impossible for the post office to use.  I escalated my case , i refused to do so and told Paypal that  PUWEI is a fraudulent company and lots of paypal costumers are in the same situation, why would paypal close a case in Puwei's favor, when we are the ones who were scammed?  The good news is that after fighting back (refused to ship the items to a questionable address), paypal finally decided to close the case in my favor! - my advice, do not give up, Make sure you tell paypal that PUWEI is a fraudulent company, etc.

Login to Me Too

BossMom
Contributor
Contributor
I would call PayPal talk to a live human being explain the situation because they just tried this with me.. It took calling PayPal to get an individual to understand. She promised me that they're going to close down their account but they'll just pop up again with a different name but same person
Login to Me Too

BelindaMeiners
Contributor
Contributor
Keep calling PayPal and explain to them that this company is a fraud and its in their own reviews. They will give you your money back eventually.
Login to Me Too

Yme1
Contributor
Contributor
Similar situation just substitute Christmas lights. PayPal are seriously lacking here and are equally guilty by knowingly condoning a fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

MCAT69
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I checked them out before I placed my order. No where in their website mentions that they are shipping from China; they say they have distribution centers in US. BS! Now I have to pay to send the products so different from their website description and cheaply made back to China to get my refund!? So wrong! And there is no way to contact PayPal directly to file a complaint against them? If anyone had a luck getting refund or contacting PayPal, please let me know.
Login to Me Too

BeedyB
Contributor
Contributor

I won't be using PayPal again.  They used to stick up for the customer, NOT anymore

Login to Me Too

BossMom
Contributor
Contributor
They tried that with me and I fought it and got my money back. Fight this company and PayPal is aware after today I told them why are you not looking and seeing all the complaints she put me on hold and saw the complaints and immediately gave me back my money !!! So fight the good fight people!!!
Login to Me Too

Jhwitte
Contributor
Contributor

Try calling PAYPAL direct  [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

I had a dispute claim with them because of Puweii, was offered a refund by seller , if I shipped item back.

Called paypal because that was an unacceptable resolution. They offered two solutions, ship it back, and I would be reimbursed for shipping, or they offered a voucher for the original purchase price. I took the voucher because I had no faith the return would ever be "received".

Login to Me Too

DM830
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a set of wings for adults and did not received a receipt to confirm order. only from Paypal.  And have sent them 

two emails and have not received a response. 

Login to Me Too

Debbiet123
Contributor
Contributor

Are you serious,,  I ordered 2 ITEMs (2 items)  only received 1 item which was defective and the NEVER received the other one... NOW I'm reading the reviews on this company and you refuse to refund me my money... PayPal is just as bad as this company... I will never ever use your services again... I will now dispute this with my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.