Purchase made as GUEST, not using PayPal account!?

cristinachristy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am new to PayPal. I made my first purchase on 3/25/2021. I did not have a PP account, did not think I would ever need a PP account so I made my purchase via PP as a Guest. As it turns out, the items I purchased were not at all as advertised and I would like a refund or replacements. I created a PP today, and attempted to communicate with PP assistant but I keep going in circles with them. They keep saying they have no record of my transaction (because it was done as a GUEST.) I have written the company (no reply from them), I posted negative feedback in the manufacturer website (it was not posted) so this is my last recourse. I am attaching screenshots that show that I did in fact purchase and I did in fact leave negative feedback on manufacturer website.

Can someone guide/help me please? Thanks, Cristina <removed>fullsizeoutput_247f.jpegfullsizeoutput_247e.jpeg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @cristinachristy,

I'm sorry to hear that the items you purchased as a guest are not as they were described. Purchase protection comes as a benefit of creating a PayPal account, but under some circumstances, a representative may be able to assist even with a guest transaction. It sounds like you have contacted Customer Service already and have not been able to resolve the situation due to misunderstanding with the automated assistant. Please try reaching out again. If you have tried all the contact options on the PayPal Contact page, please also consider sending a PM via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.