Product significantly not as described

KrayzieJd3
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to work out why i just had my case rejected. I brought a product called silver wings 500ppm colloidal silver, I became worried when I saw the dosage information on this product was 5ml so I visit their website to find out why they'd suggest such a high does and come across this. **removed**

Anyone that knows anything about PPM and Solution Concentration will probably notice straight away, they are saying that 1ml = 100ppm and 5ml is 500ppm, which is impossible unless the solution is diluted. 

So now i have a medical product that I can only assume is 100ppm because there is no way they would suggest to take 5ml of a 500ppm solution when the common dose is 5ml of 100ppm solution so what they have done is got a 100ppm solution and then called it 500ppm because they are suggesting you take 5ml. This is completely false advertising and I tried to get my money back. I tried to contact the company and still haven't heard and conviently now you can't buy this from them online.

The seller said multiple times they were going to refund. then paypal rejected the resolution I put in because they say there is no problem with it. 

I'm so angry right now I'm considering taking all 3 parties involved in this transaction to court.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.