Possible Scam

lakelady1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Kindlilley and received a scam possibility alert. They are using the name Shopping Technology Co., Limited. My bank statement says Shen Zhen Si Da lat. Does anyone have more info? They charged my PayPal, and my order says it's unfulfilled.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandymwp
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Favorrito Store...after very long, received something different from what I ordered.  Order went to .  Item came from California...I ordered a countertop icemaker...got a gold tone ring...fake.  Going through Paypal  (another story) and Chinese company has offered 20% refund....not acceptable.  Paypal is not what I thought it would be.  Now I just had to file a police or similar complaint before they will do anything.  I am disappointed in Paypal.

Just received a new message.  Company will pay (don't believe that) if I return item (not what I ordered) to China.  It came from California.  I would like to speak to someone at Paypal.  Do  you know how I could do that.

Login to Me Too

Aklark
New Community Member
This happened to me too, it's absolutely a scam and PayPal did nothing about it. This "company" that charged us goes by many names. I returned the item and never got a refund, PayPal denied my case saying I gave invalid tracking, which isn't true. Reached out to my bank but they couldn't do anything because I used to debit instead of credit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.