Please help me

1tired
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on December 27 from an online retailer.  I paid for the item.  It never arrived.  I emailed him repeatedly but he never responds.  I filed a resolution with PayPal and they emailed me today that they were not refunding me because I received the item.

I am close to tears.  I can't even describe the day I had but this is just the straw that's breaking the camel's back.

I got the tracking number and called Fed Ex.  He told me that my package was delivered to someone in my town and state and zip code but with a different name and street.

I cannot get the seller to respond and PayPal won't refund my money.  I am 100% disabled and I can little afford to be stolen from.  I have gone without medical care at times and I cannot believe people can be this heartless.  I did nothing wrong and the proof is with Fed Ex that my package was delivered elsewhere.  Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

1tired
Contributor
Contributor

I heard from someone respectful named Darwin today.  My husband called FedEx and the woman told him this is a scam.  They get your money from PayPal and claim the item was shipped but it's sent to someone else.  The buyer never gets the item.  She said that PayPal should refund us the money but PayPal refused even though it states on their website that there is buyer protection and the item has to be mailed to the correct address.

I have the proof from FedEx.  I'll see if Darwin helps.  I filed a complaint with our Attorney General's office and with TopClass Actions as you advised Billll.  Please join it - the only strength we have is if we join TOGETHER like they did on the short squeeze on Reddit.

PLEASE EVERYONE JOIN THE TOP CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT TO STOP THIS FRAUD.  I know everyone has their own issues but I'm disabled and can't afford to lose any money.  I have high medical bills and it's just ugly that anyone would cheat another like this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.