Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away

yoyaphilippines
Contributor
Contributor

There is no indication of ANY LIMITATION in my account. Nothing either on the Resolution Center page??

I tried to contact Paypal thru the messaging system but I am never able to get an AGENT available to help me. When I called them, they told me that they could not do anything and that I had to contact an agent via the messaging system (same problem) NO AGENTS AVAILABLE!

When finally I was able to chat with someone on Facebook Messenger, they told me to upload documents for them, I did but never got an answer back from them (6 months). I checked my emails every day and Junk mail as well. NOTHING!!!! No follow up.... nothing.....

I am now very frustrated and I do not know what to do at this point. I am tired of chasing Paypal to get my funds back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yoyaphilippines 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.