Paypal wont allow me to open a Dispute Case

kjgavin
Contributor
Contributor

The eBay supplier will not respond to my messages. The product is faulty and covered by warranty. We require a full refund, replacement not acceptable.

eBay has looked at the transcript and agrees seller i not engaging in resolution process. Also, seller has removed the item no from eBay. eBay advises we are protected by the PayPal Buyer protection up to 180 days from purchase.

We have followed the Paypal instructions to open a case through the resolution centre. We complete the "Contact Seller" form but each time we click "Submit" the form says "SOME INFORMATION IS MISSING OR INCORRECT". All fields are correctly completed, it doesn't matter what check boxes, text length in the message, etc are completed, the form will not SUBMIT !! (very frustrating)

We have tried sending email to Paypal via their website, tried using the "Message Us" chat window, just can't get a human?

If anyone is out there who can help us we would appreciate it as we thought using PayPal was safe, but if you can't submit a case dispute then the service is flawed

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

epebinu
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue right now. I want to file for a refund since seller sent me a fake item and his account is closed. The dispute form is filled but it always return with some information is missing. I have used different browsers. Still the same error.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.