Paypal is making fun of me

bibonka
New Community Member

Hello! This is my first time posting here and Im completly mad. A friend of mine sent me 350 Euro via Paypal and I had to withdraw them from my bank and give the money to him. He did a mistake and sent them as a "goods and services" option. I withdrawed the money to my bank account on 09.05 And still haven't received them in my bank account. It says that the transaction is completed, then my account got suspended, because Paypal needed a proof, to see if thats really me. I uploaded a note from the bank, and my ID Card and they suspended my account completly. I cannot send or receive money. Basically I need to make a new account. Still it says that the transaction is complete. My account got suspended around 16.05 its like 1 week from the withdraw that I made. I went to the bank and told them about this issue and they told me I need to contact Paypal to resolve it. And I did. I contact Paypal and tried to explain the situation, beucase the money are not in my bank account nor my Paypal account. The completly vanished. I explained everything and I didnt get an accurate awnser and Paypal decided to close the case. I still dont know what is happening with the money and I cant file another case about the withdraw. Please someone help me out. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bibonka 

Sounds odd that they would suspend you for receiving a payment.

Was there something wrong with the documents that you uploaded?

Was the name on your paypal account your legal name?

Are you a Bulgarian resident?

Are you over 18?

Secondly as far as i can see you can't withdraw to a bank account in your country (that may have changed recently but the system not updated).

If that is the case it would explain your missing funds.

Did you confirm the bank account with the 4 digit code sent to your bank statement when you added it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.